Monday, October 1, 2012

Supermotocross de Montréal

Saturday, Sept. 29th  was the Supermotocross de Montréal and it was the 3rd year in a row that I have attended. Not a bad night out. For the last 2 years, I've brought the wife and 3 kids along to Montreal and get a room at the fancy-schmancy Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Hotel. Because I travel so much for work, I get a pretty good discount. My wife and two of the kids hung out at the hotel for the evening while I took my 10 year old daughter to see the races. My wife and the other 2 kids have no interest in going to see the races, preferring instead to enjoy the hotel's pool and room service.

Pretty good seats for $45 each. The event is always held at the Olympic Stadium. After the first couple of quad ATV and side-by-side races, we moved down a bit closer after we spotted a bunch of empty seats. 



12 year old kid got hurt about 3 seconds into the 1st junior race, 
fighting for the holeshot he went over the bars and got run over. 

Nice eye candy, as expected.


More eye candy

my daughter sporting a new face tatoo












Track marshals took turns posing with the hotties during intermission


Freestyle competition is always fun to watch